Thailand - Day Eight - Chiang Mai to Phuket

Awful.

We woke up at 8:30 and ate some breakfast. I only drank coffee and ate some bacon. We packed up getting ready to head to Phuket (beach city on the south side of the country).

At about 10, I realize I wasn't hung over, but still drunk and now I going to be sick. After being "sick" in the toilet, we take a 30 minute ride to the airport.

Once on the airplane, I decided to be "sick" again before we took off. It was rough. After the two hour flight and being in and out of sleep, we caught a one-hour drive to our hotel . The Katathani. It would cost about $400 a night in the states, we were staying for $120 a night. It was beautiful, but I was in no mood to enjoy, so while Lisa was at one of the five pools, I was watching "Casanova," and "Babe." I recovered for the sun set and we ate dinner at Orchid Seafood. Lisa had prawns and garlic, I had a banana shake and a toasted pineapple and cheese sandwich. Lisa ate 80 percent of the food as I was still making the comeback.

Then we watched the insanely depressing "Last Kiss" and slept.

No comments: