Thailand - Before we left

We are done with Chicago. Homeless. Going to Thailand, moving to Portland when we return in two weeks. I am popping my international cherry with this trip. Hawaii was the farthest I had gotten and that was for Honeymoon Part One. This is Part Two, we just didn't know if we could afford it at the time.

Lisa's planned everything. I know what we are doing for four of the 14 days and I haven't seen pictures of any places we are staying/seeing.

We both had jobs, mine was to prepare for Portland, Lisa's was Thailand. But of course her nerves got the best of her and she helped take control of PDX as well. I have no nerves.

I am a 6'6" blond traveling to Thailand and have no clue what to expect.

Just like how I like to go into movies (never seeing a preview) I am getting that same vibe traveling 21 hours to the unknown.

No comments: